YOU CAN DONATE RIGHT HERE ON THIS PAGE
HOW ARE WE DOING?
Act now. Thanks to the generous contributions from a few, we are within sight of our $17,500 goal. Within this group there is a contributor who has offered to match — dollar for dollar — your gift to the Catch Ministry. That means for every dollar you contribute, your donation is doubled.
In appreciation for your generous contribution, you will receive a copy of the soon to be released The Reluctant Warrior — Finding the Warrior in You by John Fischer.
“It’s time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through… let it go.”
One Time Donation
You can make your contribution easy by clicking on the one-time amount below:
Make check out to The Catch Ministry, Inc.:
1278 Glenneyre, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Note: We use PayPal to process credit card contributions. You do NOT need a PayPal account to contribute. When you reach the check-out page, just click on the link to use your debit or credit card.
Become a MemberPartner
Our MemberPartners are the backbone of the Catch ministry. Their monthly support sustains us all year round. They are integral members of the Catch family. As a member, you also receive some extra benefits:
- Members only teaching from John in his “It’s Friday…” series
- First notice of upcoming Catch events
- Access to a Catch MemberPartner Facebook Group where we can discuss how to complete our mission of Grace Turned Outward and fellowship with each other.
- Coming Soon! A Catch Member’s only website with exclusive content like courses, video and audio downloads, and more.
- A free e-book version of Reluctant Warriors: Lessons in Everyday Valor from the Life of Gideon.
… and More
Press the button below to join today!
Note: You do not have to have a PayPal account to donate. On the subscription form under the information, you will see a link to donate by credit card. Click that and you can enter your credit or debit card information.
Whether you give a one-time donation or want to become a sustaining member-partner, know that we will use your contributions judiciously as good stewards of your money to further the Gospel of Welcome and the message of Grace Turned Outward.