No ministry can run on the strength of a handful of people. We at The Catch are no different. We depend on your work and generosity. So, we thank you for your interest in supporting this ministry.
There are two ways you can do this. You can make a one-time contribution or you can become a MemberPartner by making a monthly contribution.
We make it easy to contribute either way.
Thank you for your gracious gifts to the Catch Ministry, its worldwide community and the multiple of people served.
One Time Donation
You can make your contribution easy by clicking on the one-time amount below:
Make check out to The Catch Ministry, Inc.:
1278 Glenneyre, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Note: We use PayPal to process credit card contributions. You do NOT need a PayPal account to contribute. When you reach the check-out page, just click on the link to use your debit or credit card.
Become a MemberPartner
Our MemberPartners are the backbone of the Catch ministry. Their monthly support sustains us all year round. They are integral members of the Catch family. As a member, you also receive some extra benefits:
- Members only teaching from John in his “It’s Friday…” series
- First notice of upcoming Catch events
- Access to a Catch MemberPartner Facebook Group where we can discuss how to complete our mission of Grace Turned Outward and fellowship with each other.
- Coming Soon! A Catch Member’s only website with exclusive content like courses, video and audio downloads, and more.
- A free e-book version of Reluctant Warriors: Lessons in Everyday Valor from the Life of Gideon.
… and More
Press the button below to join today!
Note: You do not have to have a PayPal account to donate. On the subscription form under the information, you will see a link to donate by credit card. Click that and you can enter your credit or debit card information.
Whether you give a one-time donation or want to become a sustaining member-partner, know that we will use your contributions judiciously as good stewards of your money to further the Gospel of Welcome and the message of Grace Turned Outward.